Skip to main content

You are here

Case Management

ERAP (Emergency Rental Assistance Program) is now CLOSED.

If you have applied for ERAP and have any questions please call 301-797-4161 x302 or email

Those in need of assistance with housing issues may come into the agency for more information and to apply for services.  CAC has services that can offer assistance with a wide variety of housing issues.  CAC’s housing services are designed for individuals and families who are permanently housed, homeless, or at risk of homelessness, transitioning from homelessness to permanent housing, or receiving public housing assistance. CAC also has services to provide eligible renters with affordable properties to rent.
Upon determination of eligibility, a case manager may be able to provide assistance with:

  • Past due rent
  • Court orders of eviction
  • First month’s rent
  • Rapid Rehousing - rapidly connects homeless* individuals and families with various resources and case management to obtain permanent housing
  • Utility termination
  • Food pantry services
  • Information & referrals to other community programs

 *homeless - nighttime residence is a public or private place not meant for human habitation or living in a public or private shelter